Privacy : Eclick30Limited is committed to:
- Ensuring the privacy of your information; and
- Holding all personal information collected by us in accordance with the requirements of applicable privacy legislation.
- Personal information submitted on this website ("Site") (e.g. where you make a purchase); and
- Any information automatically retrieved during visits to this Site.
- Privacy : Eclick30Limited is committed to:
4441 168th Street
Lawndale California 90260
COLLECTION, USE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Visitors : You may browse and access information contained on this Site without providing personally identifiable information.
- Collection of personal information : Eclick30collects personal information (for example an individual's name, address, and information about the items you have purchased) through this Site when you make a purchase. Such information is collected for the purpose of administering your account, processing your purchases, delivering the items purchased to you, for our own internal records, and for contacting you in relation to your purchase or sending you information about goods and services that we think you may be interested in (including by electronic message). It is important that any information given to us is accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading, as we rely on the information you provide.
- Collection of personal information by third parties : Any third party that we use to process payments for purchases made through this Site may also collect your personal information. We also employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, and sending postal mail. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Use and disclosure of personal information : We will hold all personal information collected through this Site in accordance with the requirements set out in these privacy legislations. In particular:
- Personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected, and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- Other than as set out above, we will not release personal information to any third party except where required or permitted by law, where the individual has authorized us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Under no circumstances will we sell or rent out your personal information to third parties.
- We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- We transfer personal information to countries outside of the EU region for the sharing of information mentioned. We ensure that the information shared is within the requirements of this Privacy Notice and other applicable Privacy regulations
- We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Eclick30Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
ACCESS TO, EDITING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Access : You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by writing to us at the address set out in clause 1.4 above.
- Editing and deleting : You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by writing to us at the address set out in clause 1.4 above.
- Opting out of electronic communications : If you do not want to receive marketing communications from Eclick30by electronic message,
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY RETRIEVED WHILE VISITING THIS SITE
- We automatically collect statistics about people visiting this site to improve our site and monitor traffic. Such collection does not identify individual users and does not result in personal information being collected or stored about you.
- When you enter this Site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. These are text files that identify your computer to our server. This allows us to improve the speed and reliability of this Site this provide you with a better service. Cookies themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you. You may disable cookies by modifying your internet browser settings. However, if cookies are disabled, this Site may not function as intended and we accept no liability to you for this.
- Eclick30has used all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of any personal information. However, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and Eclick30cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or "hacking" of information transmitted through this Site by unauthorized third parties.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- This Site doesn't sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may purchase from this Site under the supervision of an adult.